The Arthritis Clinic
Your Pre-Visit Checklist
1. Bring your insurance card and Valid ID.
, bring them with you.
3. Have your primary care physician fax us your medical records/labs/xrays related to the reason for your visit. Fax: 330-262-2294.
4. Call within 24 hours of your appointment to confirm that you're coming.
5. Please arrive at the practice 15 minutes early, with a written list of your questions and symptoms for the physician.
6. Do not bring any small children with you to your initial appointment.
7. Dress comfortably. Also bring a pair of shorts and a loose fitting comfortable shirt. This makes the exam easier.
Ready to book? Click here.